Powered By Blogger

Friday 23 November 2012

Ouch what a pain?

A frustrating week, coming off of  a solid 120 miles last week, I felt a twinge in my neck come Monday. Some say it was a reaction to having to go back to work after a week off, myself I think its just age. Which ever it was it has kept me off the bike and with having to work all weekend frustration is creeping in due to inactivity. Probably something I'll need to get used to with winter approaching. The exercise bike is set up but it is just not the same as the freedom of the road and I soon get bored going nowhere. I watched the Bradley Wiggins documentary on Wednesday (looking for some tips) left in complete ore of the dedication and pain he has gone through to be just that good, If you wanted inspiration you could do a lot worse. Can't wait to be back in the saddle, roll on Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment