Powered By Blogger

Sunday 21 April 2013

Detour to Snowdon

My update today comes direct from the car that is carrying the intrepid explorers, heading to north Wales, where we shall meet with our fellow adventurers. The challenge will be to get 17 inexperianced and slightly worried managers of Wickes up mount Snowdon. I know this is a digretion from my normal cycling blog but worth the time to blog about as in the process we will be raising over £7,000 for Leukaemia and Lymphoma research. Hopefull also returning with everyone we left with, wish us luck we may need it. In the world of cycling I did complete my back to back rides last weekend, see last weeks blog. On Monday I bit the bullet and did the third day running, problem was I was at work, so the ride became my commute, 28 miles each way with an 8 hour day in the middle. It was tough and when I arrived home Monday evening with 156 miles covered in three days I did feel it and took a couple of well deserved days off to recover. So with thoughts turning to tomorrow and the road signs turning to Welsh i'll sign off for now and report back in with new experiances and tails of heroic acts during the week. "Roll on Snowdon then Paris"


No comments:

Post a Comment